Mass Effect Infiltrator Android Fixed apk and data files QVGA (320 X 240 ) HVGA ( 320X480 ) WVGA ( 480 X 800 ) FWVGA ( 480 X 854 )


One of the most awaited games is here.. Mass Effiect.! This game has great graphics and a great gameplay and is a of a famous game series also available for PC...
It has very nice Controls and better Interface.
Instructions:-
1)Install apk file
2)Put Data Folder in SDCard/Android/Data/
3)Turn on internet/gprs/wifi and play the game.

FAQs:

1)If you get an error like this game is not authorized to play on this device then delete this file SDCard/Android/Data/com.ea.games.meinfiltrator_row/Published/Data/Dynamic_text.prefabs

2)If you get Force Close Error then make sure your internet/Gprs/Wifi is working well then game will work fine


things to download :

 Mass effect infiltrator apk ( torrent )

Mass Effect Infiltrator DATA Files ( torrent )

IMPORTANT :- install apk given above and delete dinamic_text.prefabs.sb in com.ea.games.meinfiltrator_row/files/data. it will work for sure

13 comments:

  1. i am using fwvga.when i tried to play the game started all rite but when i started playing it was too dark i couldnt see a thing...every thing is very dark....plzz help
    i am using sony xperia u

    ReplyDelete
  2. delete this file SDCard/Android/
    Data/com.ea.games.meinfiltrator_row/Published/Data/Dynamic_text.prefabs

    and try to play again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.. i did all the things you posted... but i still cant play it... it will load for a couple of seconds then it will exit to the homescreen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous

    Hi...
    I'm telling you my experience..
    When I've first try to play this game it takes me to the home screen
    Then I've deleted that file but that doesn't effect..
    Then I turned on my internet connection but it doesn't work..
    Then I give out a last try...
    I put my internet connection on WCDMA mode...
    And out worked...

    Make your internet connection stable and try again and do comment....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mate... its me again... i just tried it now but still... the same result... :( i reaaly like to play this game... sorry to nag you about this one... i just want to play this game badly... thanks for the prompt reply... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous

    Answer these questions....

    If you turn off all internet connection then run game again..then tell me what happens... Does it show force close ???

    And what is your internet connection speed ???

    Leave your email id I'll send you an apk of this game and if it doesn't work then I'll send you this game's titanium backup file

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mate... after turning off all internet connection... the same thing happened... it just took me back to the home screen... as for our connection speed... its 24Mbps...

    im at the office right now... im gonna give it a try again once i reach home later...
    here is my email address... christerangelobacolod@hotmail.com...

    thanks for your prompt response... much appreciated ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous

    I've sent you an email with apk of mass effect infiltrator attached..... which is working for me @ your given address....
    I think this will work.

    And sorry about late sending because I was out for basket ball....

    ReplyDelete
  9. links are dead plzzzzz reupload fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have Sony experia E dual (C1604). what files i have to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. download both files from the above link

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.